Point of Contact:
- Cecili Thompson Williams; Executive Director
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 596-5689
Location: Washington, D.C.
Beyond the Bomb is a people-powered campaign working to free our planet from nuclear violence. Their activists work to build power every day on the local, state, and national levels to prevent nuclear war and put an end to the exploitative and morally bankrupt system that support these horrific weapons. They focus on passing domestic policies to push the United States to reaffirm bold leadership to reducing the nuclear threat globally. This includes policies like No First Use. But, Beyond the Bomb also works to follow the lead of impacted communities and stand in solidarity with policy and advocacy campaigns aimed at restorative justice.
Opportunities for Collaboration with Frontline Communities
- Support at the community level in support of community-led grassroots and public education efforts
- Publishing blogs and social media content to promote community efforts
- Engagement of frontline communities in national level advocacy campaigns focused on domestic nuclear weapons policy or restorative justice. For example, they have previously sent out email action alerts to their members with advocacy opportunities around the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act.