Point of Contact
- Martin Fleck; Director of the Nuclear Weapons Abolition Program
- Contact Information: email@example.com; (202) 587-5242
Location: Washington, D.C.
Guided by the values and expertise of medicine and public health, Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) works to protect human life from the gravest threats to health and survival. PSR mobilizes physicians and health professionals to advocate for climate solutions and a nuclear weapons free world. PSR’s health advocates contribute a health voice to energy, environmental health and nuclear weapons policy at the local, federal and international level.
Opportunities for Collaboration
- Bring the Health perspective to your issue – PSR can connect you with physicians and health professionals who can bring a health perspective to your work or particular issue area.
- Meet with members of congress– Many of our activists have been building relationships with their representatives in congress. Join us for future meetings and influence your representative
- Cosponsor an event with PSR – Many of our chapters work with other groups on local/regional events, often highlighting health issues that impact the community.
- Building local connections – PSR activists are often involved in regional coalitions, and are always open to building new relationships. We may be able to connect you to other activists in your area, and/or would be very interested in working with your local connections and coalitions.
- Finding ways to work together to achieve our common goals – PSR’s work on climate change and nuclear weapons is guided by our vision of an equitable, peaceful and sustainable world. In this work, we seek to work collaboratively with others working toward a similar vision. Let us know how our movements can work together to realize a world that works for everyone.